Chemicals and Fertilisers
We bring over 50 years of experience, across 90 different countries, to the chemicals and fertilisers industry. We take a scientific, unbiased approach in all our recommendations and, as independent consultants, we act only in our clients’ best interests.
We offer comprehensive design and investigation services in:
- Salt-based industries – caustic soda, chlorine, soda ash
- Ammonia production – from solid fuels, fuel oils, naphtha and natural gas
- Fertilisers – nitric acid, nitrogenous and NPK fertilisers
- Phosphoric, boric, sulphuric and hydrochloric acid
- Pesticides, herbicides and insecticides
- We have worked with international governments, national agencies and multinational companies.
Using our wealth of experience, our team of industry experts can offer a tailored consultancy service based around your business’s needs.
Our chemicals and fertilisers industry services can include:
- Feasibility studies
- Marketing plans
- Investment policies
- Assistance with loan negotiations
- Pre-engineering designs
- Spec. for international tender
- Contract negotiations and drafting of contracts
- Negotiation of licences
- Financial control
- Collation of manuals
- Review of safety procedures
- Appraisal of raw materials
- Advice on best use of fertilisers
The international market for fertilisers is kept constantly under review, so it’s important to work with consultants who have an intimate knowledge of the industry. Contact us today to discuss how our chemical and fertiliser consultancy services could benefit you.