Environmental Health & Safety Expert Witness
Internationally-recognised expert witness engineers with experience in cost-effective systems of environmental management to meet policy & regulatory constraints.
Experienced implementation of environmental management policies
We have produced environmental impact analyses for planning in factories as well as developing plans for rundown, decommissioning and demolition of redundant plants. We have expertise in occupational hygiene providing advice upon recent safety legislation. We also specialise in hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies working either independently or as members of the client's own team.
Our Environmental Health &
Safety Experience Includes:
- Rehabilitation of palm oil mills
- Setting up of a new vegetable oils and fats Complexity Factor
- Flixborough Disaster – Public Enquiry
- Industrial hazard investigation
- Fire System Audits
- Feasibility study for a water supply to the Municipality of Agedabia Project, Libya
- Location Study for Potentially Polluting Industries - United Kingdom
- environmental impact study was carried out for the Scottish Development Department
- Study and design of Water Pollution Control Works for the County Borough of Teeside
Thanks for all your hard work on the case over the last year.
I was very impressed by your performance under cross examination and in the hot tubbing session. You got the tone absolutely spot-on in terms of explaining your position with authority whilst recognising your obligations to be a neutral expert.
Partner at Holman Fenwick Willan LLP,
I wanted to thank you again for all your help and all the time you put in preparing for the hearing. I know cross-examination isn’t fun, but on the whole I thought you went well and you stood your ground.– I have enjoyed working with you and learning just enough about LPG plants to be dangerous
Partner at Bird & Bird,
Thank you so much to you and all your team for all your hard work on your report. We think it is a very good piece of work.
Management at Saipem Contractors
France & Italy- October 2016
Thanks to everybody for the excellent work done before and during the last intense week.
Counsel at Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Washington DC - April 2015
Our Expert Witness Services Includes
Specialist Environmental Health & Safety Knowledge
Fire Health & Safety Experience
Specific experience of:
- Project: Flixborough Disaster – Public Enquiry in the UK
- Fire System Audit for British Petroleum
- New Fire Fighting Facilities in Qatar
Extensive environmental experience:
- Registered with the World Health Organisation
- Registered with the Food and Agricultural Organisation, in the fields of sewage, waste & refuse collection, recycling and disposal.
- Modifications to refuse pulverisation plant in Stockholm, Sweden
- Refuse handling and treatment prior to incineration at Poder Hall, Edinburgh.
- Design of refuse pulverisation plant for Banff and Buchan, Scotland
- Hazard Study for Off-Shore Operations in the United Kingdom
Operational Safety of Plant Design & Equipment
Reports Prepared on:
- The design and operation of a chemical etching line for automobile castings on behalf of Electromechanical Supplies Ltd
- The failure of an access platform in boatyard leading to personal injury
- A high-pressure screed pump which failed, causing personal injury to operative
- A swing door and door closing mechanism at the main entrance to the Tanbridge House School, Horsham