Gas, Oil & Petrochemical Expert Witness Services
Internationally-recognised expert witness engineers with over 75 years of drilling and petroleum refining expertise.
Arbitration Consultants in Petroleum Engineering across 90 countries
We have vast experience in the petrochemicals industry, providing litigation services
to the High Court and International Court of Arbitration.
Thanks so much to both of you for all your efforts and hard work for us.
Thanks for all your hard work on the case over the last year. I was very impressed by your performance under cross examination and in the hot tubbing session. You got the tone absolutely spot-on in terms of explaining your position with authority whilst recognising your obligations to be a neutral expert. The client was also very impressed – which, after all, is the main thing!
A belated thank you for all your work over the past 18 months or so. It has been a pleasure to work with you on what has been a demanding case from a technical and forensic perspective and the clients were helped tremendously by your ability to ferret out inconsistencies in the documentation / photos. I hope you enjoyed the experience of giving evidence notwithstanding the attempted attacks on your credibility and independence. We and counsel felt that you did a very good job in the witness box and managed to deal effectively with all the attacks.
It has been great working with you and likewise hope we will have the chance to do so again in the future!
Thank you so much to you and all your team for all your hard work on your report. We think it is a very good piece of work.
The work done was to a high standard and the output met our requirements as well as the needs of our legal team.
A quick note of thanks for your guidance, expertise and patience with us throughout this process. You are a consummate professional and we sincerely appreciate all that you contributed to this effort.
Our Expert Witness Services Includes
Specialist Petroleum Engineering Knowledge
In the oil and gas, petroleum refining, and petrochemical and power generation industries
Process & Mechanical Equipment Design
Specific experience of:
Extensive experience both as an owner’s representative and as a contractor, in:
Design, Engineering & Quality Control
In the manufacturing industries with specific experience of:
Gas, Oil & Petrochemical Assignments
View Manderstam's Oil & Gas Assignments
UK Oil & Gas Experience:
- Technical audit on design changes and cost overrun by a contractor on Schlumberger designed produced water filtration skids at a gas processing facility.
- Reviewed design of LPG/NGL gas refinery in Iran and gave advice on process operating scenarios.
- Review and update piping standards for GlaxoSmithKline including advice on material compatibility and insulation
- Feasibility study for gas pipeline and gas conditioning units to supply to new power station in Nigeria on behalf PKF accountants
- Prepared expert report of Costain Oil and Gas on the failure of a temporary strainer in the suction line to main gas compressor (13 MW) at National Grid compressor station, work involved fatigue analysis and vibration analysis due to high gas flow rates.
- Bishop Auckland to Tafforth pipeline 42" diam. erection and commissioning of pig trap installations.
Worldwide Oil & Gas Experience:
- Preparation of process and instrumentation diagrams for all onshore crude oil/gas separation facilities incorporating new plant and equipment.
- Over a period of 18 years Manderstam designed and assisted in the operation of refineries, NGL plants and oil and gas distribution and loading systems for the Qatar General Petroleum Corporation.
- Review of variation claims in respect to the NSRP new refinery in Vietnam, requiring review of preferential design development comments in regard to HAZOP studies and 3-D models.
- Review and advice on a Gasholder designed to API620 /BS14015 for a major steel mill in Brazil.
- Carried out a hazard and operability study on behalf of Exxon followed by seconding a team of engineers to the refinery for six months to implement the recommendations.