The success of any industrial venture depends on thorough investigation and assessment of all factors affecting the project. Our 60 years of experience delivers this market-leading expertise.
Complete Service From Conception to Operation
Our studies are vetted by experienced consultants skilled in various fields, providing depth not found with most marketing consultants.
We are multi-disciplinary; we therefore have to provide market and economic surveys for numerous overseas clients. in-house capability to carry out independent market surveys.
Feasibility Study Expertise
In Process Engineering:
- National and regional agricultural and industrial surveys and
planning; this includes provision of assistance in the development of export-oriented industries.
- Market surveys and forecasting.
- Surveys of sources and suitability of raw materials.
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements.
- Surveys of price structures, competitive position of products, distribution and marketing requirements.
- Assessment of optimum plant capacities and plant location with regard to sources of raw materials, markets, availability of labour and utilities, disposal of effluents, minimisation of environmental disturbances.
- Assessment and appraisal of the various processes and design alternatives.
- Full utilisation of by-products.
- Capital investment requirements and cost of production.
- Economic analysis of the venture and of the resultant social and economic impact.
Thanks for all your hard work on the case over the last year.
I was very impressed by your performance under cross examination and in the hot tubbing session. You got the tone absolutely spot-on in terms of explaining your position with authority whilst recognising your obligations to be a neutral expert.
Partner at Holman Fenwick Willan LLP,
I wanted to thank you again for all your help and all the time you put in preparing for the hearing. I know cross-examination isn’t fun, but on the whole I thought you went well and you stood your ground.– I have enjoyed working with you and learning just enough about LPG plants to be dangerous
Partner at Bird & Bird,
Thank you so much to you and all your team for all your hard work on your report. We think it is a very good piece of work.
Management at Saipem Contractors
France & Italy- October 2016
Thanks to everybody for the excellent work done before and during the last intense week.
Counsel at Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Washington DC - April 2015
Years Of Experience In Market & Feasibility Studies
Process Engineering Specialists
Broad-based expertise leads to transferable application
- Multi-disciplinary experience across most industries and services
- Effective 'cross-fertilisation' of applied solutions from other industries
Multilingual & Multinational
Clients from cultures across the world
- Extensive overseas operations: offices, employees and associates in countries across the globe.
- Ability to source market data rapidly
- Multilingual capability with native-speakers of English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Behasa
(Malay/Indonesian), and others competent in Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
Service From Start To Finish
- In-house, fully-independent market and economic surveys for worldwide clients
- Determination of economic viability
- Financing proposals
- Manufacture of products
- Instant back-up from our procurement personnel
- Vetted by experienced consultants working in multiple fields
Feasibility & Economic Study Assignments
Across Europe, Africa, Middle East and South America