Experience providing court testimony in over 85 countries, delivering expert witness and litigation services to the High Court and International Court of Arbitration.
View our expert witness and arbitration specialisms.
What Is An Expert Witness?
What Is An Expert Witness Report?
Expert Witness: Industry Specialisms
Worldwide Expert Witness Expertise
Specialist experience in almost 90 countries
- Development of national vegetable oil, fats industry.
- Palm Oil project.
- Market and technical study – glass production.
- Leather industry-tanning and shoe manufacture.
- Salt production and building materials.
- Brewery construction supervision.
- Plastic containers, cardboard.
- Expert witness on fertiliser plant.
- Production of metal extruded products, paper and board production.
- Rehabilitation of vegetable oil and soap factory.
- Detailed design of cotton ginnery.
- Audit of paper mill.
- Audit of NAFCON fertiliser production.
- Development of food processing industries.
- Development of wood processing industries.
- Incinerator for household and industrial wastes.
- Development of national iron and steel industry – planning studies.
- Development of national petroleum refining, petrochemical fertiliser industries.
- Fertiliserdistribution and marketing – national study.
- Ulphuric acid oleum, caustic soda, chlorine and hydrogen, caprolactam grade cyclohexane from crude benzole.
- Hydrodesulpherisation and catalyst trouble shooting.
- Safety assessments.
- Hazop analysis.
- Styrene monomer, pipeline, pumps, offloading and storage – detailed design and construction.
- Expert witness – Texaco oil refinery – Total St Fergus gas processing, Kenyan fertilisers.
- PVC, polyester products production, machine tools.
- Audit of fertiliser complex at J SC Achema.
- PVC emulsion polymerisation plant.-plant audit and design of upgrade modifications.
- Market and technical studies for aerosol packing and filling, and glass bottle manufacture.
- Techno economic study of micro propagation of seed potatoes.
- Tannery waste and environmental study.
- Rehabilitation of fluid catalytic cracking unit.
- Rehabilitation studies of vegetable oil factories.
- Cotton ginning and storage. Cotton seed processing.
- Utilisation of natural gas.
- Industrial trouble shooting on 26 projects in metallurgical and plastics
- Ammonia, urea and NPK complex., vitamin C manufacture.
- Offshore/onshore ammonia and urea complex – Kalimantan.
- Developments of integrated steel complex, Cilegon – Java.
- Propylene and polypropylene from refinery gases. Power generation for petrochemical complex – Palembang.
- Expansion and rehabilitation of marine salt production – Madura.
- Penicillin production plant. Chemical synthesis plant and downstream packaging of final dosage forms.
- Urea transportation.
- Urea production facility.
- Industrial Opportunity Survey.
- Hazop survey at fertiliser plant.
- Rehabilitation of national cotton ginning industry (10 complexes).
- Complex for the production of agrochemicals.
- Manufacture of VCM/PVC from Sebkha salt and ethylene.
- Salt production plant.
- Oil and gas field development including wellhead design, transmission
lines, gas treatment and NGL plants.
- Water storage tanks; detailed design.
- Inception of a large industrial park.
- Argon Gas Production.
- Project managers for vegetable oil refinery.
- Margarine and ice cream market survey.
- Paper packaging plant.
- Cosmetics factory – technical audit.
United Arab Emirates:
- Full market and technical studies of production of PVC fittings, perfume, gold jewellery and sparkling water.
USA & Canada
- Benchmarking study of gas processing plants and pipeline systems.
- Feasibility study for production of LNG in Arctic region.