Expert Witness Services in Process and Industrial Engineering
- We are a “Boutique Expert Consultancy” with a top quality multidisciplinary engineering team that has been together for over 20 years – we are not an “expert supermarket”.
- We are practising engineers with extensive technical expertise from over 40 years’ experience in the process and industrial engineering sectors. Manderstam is a private company that was formed in 1941 and is now 80 years old.
- We have a top-quality reputation for producing incisive expert reports that has been gained in the last 20 years, with over 75 expert cases and giving oral evidence 29 times in Mediation, the UK High Court and International Arbitration.
- We have been instructed by most of the international and domestic law firms with excellent references.
- We have accreditation with the major expert witness registries such as the Expert Witness Institute (EWI), Expert Witness, JS Publications and the consultancy trade association, British Expertise.
Providing Scientific & Engineering Evidence Since 1941
Expert Witness: Industry Specialisms
Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
Expert reports and evidence on design, materials and construction of oil, gas and petrochemical plants and piping.
Chemicals & Fertilisers
Unmatched experience in the engineering and control of major ammonia-urea and fertiliser projects.
Pharma & Bioengineering
Evidence given on design, construction and procurement of pharmaceutical plants and equipment.
60 years of plant experience across
the world, from oil/gas and plastics
to cement and pulp.
Proven litigation experience across heavy industry to light engineering, from volume and batch manufacturing.
Food, Fibres & Agriculture
Specialist legal and technical expertise in the textile, pulp, food processing, agriculture and agro industries.
Mineral & Metallurgy
Over 50 years experience providing metallurgy and mineral expertise, legal and investigation services across the globe.
Mechanical Design & Quality
Expert reports, ISO assurance and evidence in complex cases on behalf of multinational manufacturing companies.
Environment Health & Safety
Internationally-recognised expertise in policy and regulatory constraints for cost-effective environmental management
Expert Witness Services Instructed By The World's Leading Law Firms
- G A B Robins
- Arnold, Davies, Cooper, London
- Berrymans Lace Mawer, London
- Bar & Karrer AG, Zurich
- Berwin Leighton Paisner, London
- Bird and Bird, London
- Blatchfords, London
- BP Collins, London
- Clifford Chance, Paris
- CMS Cameron McKenna, London
- Cobbetts, Birmingham
- DAC Beachcroft, London
- David Phillips and Partners, Essex
- Davies Arnold Cooper, London
- Davies Lavery, London.
- Deacons, Hong Kong
- Dentons, London
- Dickinson Dees, Newcastle
- DLA, Birmingham
- DWF, Manchester
- Freeth Cartwright, Manchester
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, Washington
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, Paris
- Greenwoods, London
- Halliwells, London and Manchester
- Holman Fenwick Willan, London and Qatar
- Howard Kennedy, London
- Kennedys, London, Bath and Birmingham
- Lalive, Geneva
- Mayer Brown International, London
- McNulty & Co, Basingstoke
- Mills & Reeve, Birmingham
- Norton Rose Fulbright, London
- Pinsent Masons, Glasgow and London
- Rawlinson Butler, Crawley
- Reid Minty, London
- RPC, London
- Sandersons, Hull
- Shadbolt & Co, Reigate
- Shoosmiths, Reading
- Simmons & Simmons, London & Dubai, UAE
- Smyth and Co, Hong Kong
- Stewarts Law, London
- Watson, Farley & Williams, Bangkok
- Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering and Dorr, London
- White and Case, London